We came, we saw. We experienced, we shared. We laughed, we cried. We worked on our craft, we worked on our businesses, and we learned about the travel and tourism industry. And we spent time with our friends from around the world as they worried about what was going on back in their homeland.
If you wrote about, photographed, created video or audio content, about your time at TBEX, visiting Stockholm or Sweden, we are collecting those links and clips. Please add the link to your story below so that our hosts and many sponsors can see the content created when TBEX and travel bloggers come to town.
- Submit your story and link only once. This service is moderated and it may take a couple of days for your story to appear.
- Only submit stories related to your attendance at TBEX, participation in the events, and your time spent exploring Stocholm and Sweden before and after. Do not submit previously published work.
- Fill out the form correctly with the permalink to your story. In the “name” box, please use the title of your story (and NOT your blog name or personal name).
- Our hosts want to know about your experiences as a way for them to prepare reports and analysis of the benefit of hosting TBEX and the content that comes out of it. Please help us send them clips by including your story – whether you write it now, next week, next month, or a year from now. We all know that our experiences have a way of creeping into lots of stories.
- We want stories, videos, photography, podcasts, etc. All forms of content and storytelling is welcome.
- Click on the button below all the entries to add your link.