UPDATE: The shuttle will be leaving from the Cancun Convention Center at 5 pm and from Moon Palace at 5:30 pm.
The Opening Night Event for TBEX Cancun will be held at Xcaret on September 11th, giving attendees an opportunity to experience some of the traditions and culture of Mexico.
Xcaret Mexico Espectacular tells the story of Mexico´s history from pre-Hispanic times and up to modern day, showcasing a country with an enduring ancient blend of culture and traditions.
More than 300 actors with original costumes are displayed in a spectacular setting, an atmosphere of light and color showing typical dances, performances of Mexico’s history, legends and all the festivities of the country’s different cultural regions. This tribute to our host country is full of joy, magic and tradition, and is accompanied by the representative music that includes the Mariachi.
The schedule of events is as follows:
- 5 pm – Buses to Xcaret will depart from Cancun Convention Center
- 5:30 pm – Buses to Xcaret will depart from Moon Palace
- 7-9 pm – Xcaret Mexico Espectacular show and dinner at the Grand Tlachco
- 9 pm – Networking cocktails
- 9:30 pm – Buses start departing to return to Moon Palace and Cancun Convention Center
You will need your registration badge for admission to the evening event. We will have badge pick up available at Xcaret if you have not had the opportunity to pick it up before the opening night event.
A very big thanks to our host Xcaret for inviting us to share in the joy and pride of their country.
RSVP here, please.