Did you know more than 21.7 million passengers are expected to cruise in 2014? Will you be one of them?
Cruise lines continue to introduce new and exciting ships as they attempt to dazzle all types of travelers with different amenities and features. If you’ve been considering taking a cruise, but not sure it’s right for you, check out some of the top reasons why cruising makes an ideal vacation:
- Hassle-Free: You only have to pack and unpack once while visiting multiple countries and cities. Go to bed in La Spezia, Italy and wake up the next morning in Cannes, France with no need to arrange flights, hotels, or shuttles in between.
- Fun for Family Members of All Ages: With everything from kids clubs to educational lectures, a cruise is the perfect venue for your next multi-generational vacation. Every family member has the chance to choose their own activities during the day and then get together in the evenings for a family dinner in a gourmet restaurant.
- Customized to Meet Your Needs: Every cruise line, from contemporary to luxury, offers a unique cruising experience that can be customized to make the most of your vacation. By offering specialty dining restaurants, captivating entertainment, luxurious spas, and other innovative features, cruise lines are able to exceed the expectations of travelers.
- Unique Destinations: Choose from visiting the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Northern Europe, South Africa, South America, and other exciting destinations. Each cruise port offers you the opportunity to explore the hottest sights and attractions of each unique city such as the Acropolis in Athens, Greece or the Mayan Ruins in Cozumel, Mexico. Just take your pick.
- Meet New People: Cruising is an international experience. Meet fellow travelers from around the world and learn about their culture while relaxing in the spa, the pools or at the restaurants and bars, enjoying sublime food served by our amazing chefs.
Still have questions about cruising? MSC Cruises is coming to TBEX Europe to meet you! Please stop by our table and introduce yourself.
Want to see what else MSC Cruises is up to at TBEX Europe and how you can win a FREE CRUISE? Make sure to connect with us on social and use #MSCTBEX. Find us on social media on Facebook, @MSCCruisesUSA on Twitter, Google+, @MSCCruisesOfficial on Instagram, and on YouTube.
Company Bio: MSC Cruises is a privately-held, family-owned, Italian cruise line with a fleet of 12 ships. The fleet cruises year-round in the Mediterranean and seasonally in the CaribbeanNorthern Europe, the Atlantic Ocean, the French Antilles, South AmericaSouth Africa, The United Arab Emirates and the Red Sea. In March 2014, the line announced the construction of two new cruise ships by STX France due for delivery respectively in 2017 and 2019. Two months later, the line announced the construction of two additional new builds by Fincantieri due for delivery respectively in Nov. 2017 and May 2018.MSC Cruises believes that global leadership brings increased responsibility towards the physical and human environments in which it operates. As such, MSC entered in a long-term partnership with UNICEF in 2009 to support educational programmes for children in Brazil. The partnership was renewed early 2014, this time to support UNICEF’s efforts to tackle famine and malnutrition in developing countries and in emergency situations. Since the beginning of the partnership, MSC collected three million euros in MSC guests donations.