We’re happy to add two post-BEX activities for attendees looking to extend their stay in Minnesota and see more of the land of 10,000 lakes.
The activities are: day trips rafting the Kettle River and a tour of Voyageurs National Park. Full details and information can be found here.
Please note that these activities have been specifically designed for attendees wanting independent exploration and do not include transportation to the respective destinations.
The following terms and conditions apply. Failure to comply with these terms will result in a cancellation of your activity.
- Only registered conference attendees can sign up for tours. If you haven’t registered yet, head on over here to register now . If you are not registered for TBEX North America 2016, your sign up will be cancelled.
- Post-bex activities are open to both blogger and industry attendees and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. No guests, companions, or plus-ones are permitted unless they, too, are registered.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in TBEX activities, unless specifically noted.
- You must sign up with the same email address used as when you registered for TBEX North America 2016.
- You must sign up individually for your selected activity; you cannot sign up on behalf of another person.
- You may only sign up for one post-bex activity per person. If you sign up for more than one, both sign ups will be cancelled and space will be released. Choose carefully.
- You may sign up for both a pre-bex and a post-bex activity.
- If you make an error in your selection, you should log into your Eventbrite account and cancel the erroneous selection. You can then sign up for your preferred selection. If at any time after your sign up you wish to change your selection, follow this same procedure – log into EventBrite and manage your choices.
Information about these post-BEX activities can be found here.