We’re very excited to give you the first look at the pre- and post-TBEX Athens tours, offered on October 21-22, and 25-26.
What do you have to look forward to? Tours and excursions themed around art, sailing, GLBT culture, history, shopping, food, theology, literature, outdoor adventure, and a whole lot more.
Each listing provides specific details about the activity, including the date, time and duration, tour provider, how many people the tour can accommodate, and more. There’s lot to choose from so look them over carefully before making your selection.
Here’s what you should know about signing up for the trips:
- You must sign up with the same email address used as when you registered for TBEX Athens. If you’re not registered yet, go register here.
- All tours are on a first come first serve basis.
- Only registered conference attendees can sign up for tours.
- A few tours allow a +1 guest and when permitted it will be noted with that specific information. If it is not listed, no +1 is permitted.
- The page will be updated as more tours become available, so if you don’t see something that interests you, be sure to check back.
A very big THANK YOU to Athens CVB and their fabulous partners for creating these activities.
Ready? Go take a look at the TBEX Athens Pre and Post Tours.
NOTE: Information about multi-day TBEX Athens blogger trips will be announced separately.