We gathered for TBEX North America 2019 in Montana’s Big Sky Country, where sandstone rimrocks that were formed by oceanic waters 80 million years ago rise to meet vast windswept plains and endless skies. Where a mere 1 million years ago, fast moving waters of what became Yellowstone River forged a deep path through the floor of those rims. We gazed starry eyed at the Milky Way Galaxy, explored gorgeous natural beauty along the Scenic Beartooth Highway, and reveled in the iconic American history of Little Bighorn Battlefield. We dined on savory farm-to-fork meals and connected over award-winning craft beer and cider. And we soon discovered that this region in southern Montana is home to terrain and wilderness as stunningly unique and diverse as we could possibly imagine. Yes, we quickly fell in love with the wide open, breathtaking beauty of Montana.
We partied at Camelot Ranch where members of the local Crow tribe gave a riveting performance. We danced to the music of Paige and the Peoples Band at The Pub Station, and we immersed ourselves in local history and culture at Billings Depot. We were profoundly moved and inspired by y Travel Blog’s Caz Makepeace in her Opening Keynote Address, “How to Create Your Dream Life”.
We also learned – valuable information for mastering our preferred media and publishing platforms. We discovered proven methods for honing our craft, marketing our content, and strengthening our brand. We gleaned advice and techniques from industry experts for capitalizing on a sound business strategy, and we connected with brands in collective partnerships. That’s what brings content creators, tourism brands and travel influencers to TBEX, and what keeps them coming back time after time.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, TBEX IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU.
We want to hear your story about TBEX North America 2019. Whether it’s a story about the conference, the breakout sessions, a party, or what you learned that is changing how you work and grow. Whether it’s a story about someone you met, a partnership you arranged, or an idea you have for a new project. Whether it’s an experience from a Pre-BEX activity, a post event FAM trip, or whether you connected something about the region to the ongoing narrative of your travels. Please share the content you created for #VisitBillings and #TBEX as a result of your experiences.
Please leave your name, the link, and the title of your story in the comments box below. We will add your story here and share the collection we receive with our hosts and their partners.
- Submit your story and link only once. This service is moderated so please understand that it may take up to a couple of weeks for your story to appear.
- Only submit stories related to your attendance at TBEX North America 2019, participation in the events, and your time spent exploring Billings, southern Montana and adjacent regions. Do not submit previously published work.
- Please make sure you include a). the title of your story; b). your name and/or blog name; c). the link to your story.
- Please take in mind that our hosts want to know about your experiences as a way for them to prepare reports and analysis of the benefit of hosting TBEX and the content that comes out of it. Please help us send them clips by including your story – whether you write it now, next week, next month, or six months from now. We all know that the complexity and depth of our experiences are a powerful tool in anchoring our stories.
- We want stories, videos, photography, podcasts, etc. All forms of content and storytelling are welcome.
SHARE YOUR STORY IN OUR LINK ROUND UP FOR TBEX NORTH AMERICA 2019!
- Exploring the History of Southeast Montana: State Parks and National Monuments
Karen Warren, WorldWide Writer
- West Yellowstone, Montana, Adventure Gateway
Peggy Cleveland, Northwest Military
- Yellowstone National Park Nature’s Magnificent Creation!
Victoria Greene, Places to Play in Nature
- How to Plan an Epic North Dakota Road Trip: 5 Day Itinerary Exploring Small Towns and Stunning Nature
Lauren Yakiwchuk, Justin + Lauren
- Quake Lake, Montana
Places to Play in Nature
- North Dakota Bucket List and Why You Should Visit
Corinne Vail, Reflections Enroute
- Billings to Yellowstone – How to Enjoy an Epic Day Trip
Chris Boothman, A Brit & A Southerner
- Best Coffee in Billings – Local Spots Not to Be Missed
A Brit & A Southerner
- Sapphire Mining in Montana (Gem Mountain Sapphire Mine)
Lisa Marquardt, The Hot Flash Packer
- Awesome Things To Do In Billings, MT
Ashley Erickson, The Traveling Gals
- Monumental Day Trips Minutes from Billings Montana
Jessica Pickett, The Rooted Gypsy
- Big Sky Montana: Things to Do, Itinerary, & Practical Tips
Jessica Murray Averett, Bring The Kids
- 16 Epic Adventures in Glacier National Park that Almost Anyone Can Do
Bring The Kids
- Best Hikes With Kids In Glacier National Park You Shouldn’t Miss – Map Included
Bring The Kids
- Highlights of Yellowstone National Park
Anita Sane, The Sane Travel
- What to do in historic Cody town, Wyoming
The Sane Travel
- Travel Blogger Conferences-TBEX or TravelCon?
James Brandon, Timezone Travelers
- Glacier Backcountry Flying in Whitefish, Montana
Priya Vin, Outside Suburbia
- Bear Poop-How Can You Tell if the Bear Was a Boy or a Girl?
Cindy Richards, Traveling Mom
- Review of Covered Wagon dude ranch, Montana
Nancy D Brown, Writing Horseback
- HUCKLEBERRY HOUND
Julie Traveller, Browsing the Atlas
- Native American Flute Lesson w/ Manager of Rodeway Inn at Hardin, Montana
- Llama Trekking Montana: A Most Memorable Micro-Adventure
Vannessa Chiasson, Turnipseed Travel
- Luxury Family Tour to Yellowstone National Park with Austin Adventures
- White Water Rafting by Glacier National Park
Tim Leffel, Perceptive Travel
- THE MINES OF BUTTE
Browsing the Atlas
- COPPER KING MANSION B&B
Browsing the Atlas
- STREET FOOD on the INDIAN RESERVATION | Downtown Crow Agency, Montana
- NATIVE AMERICAN Teaches Me to SING on INDIAN RESERVATION | Crow Agency, Montana
- Eating Senior Center Lunch on INDIAN RESERVATION in Crow Agency, Montana
- $5 STRAIGHT RAZOR Barber Beard Trim OUTSIDE on NATIVE AMERICAN RESERVATION in Crow Agency, Montana
- BEST PLACES TO VISIT IN MONTANA (6 DAY MONTANA ROAD TRIP)
Megan Indoe, Bobo and ChiChi
- West Yellowstone Food Tour: Amazing Variety in a Small Town
Lee Huffman, Bald Thoughts
- Things to do in Whitefish, Mt (after Glacier National Park)
Sarah Hughes, Live Dream Discover
- $5 BEARD TRIM “Cuts The Hair” *SMALL* Barbershop | NATIVE AMERICAN Reservation | Crow Agency Montana
- Billings Brew Trail: Craft Brews, Tasty Cider & Delicious Food
- The Downtown Billings Pre-Bex tour
Paula Schuck, Thrifty Mommas Tips
- Bighorn Canyon National Recreation Area — Best Place to Visit in Montana
Ginny Vail, Roving Vails
- Things to Do in Billings
The Traveling Gals
- 14 Things to Do in Billings, Montana Now
Thrifty Mommas Tips
- Billings Brew Trail-Tour de cerveza artesenal en Billings, Montana
Brenda Cisneros, Mejorando mi Hogar
- Things To Do in Helena, Montana
Kerwin McKenzie, Passrider
- Covered Wagon Ranch
- Best Places To Eat and Drink in Billings, Montana
Monica Ortega, Monica Goes
- Meet Rob Taylor of 2 Travel Dads
Travel Writing 2.0
- Best Western Premier Helena Great Northern Hotel-Helena Montana USA
Rosalind Cuthbertson, Frequent Traveller
- Good Morning Yellowstone National Park