We gathered for TBEX North America 2022/Spring in Washington State, where wine – and water – flows. Where the winding and mighty Snake, Yakima, and Columbia Rivers converge to create a robust framework for water adventures, scenic vistas, and Insta-worthy backdrops. We hiked, biked, kayaked, and we trekked the vineyards of Red and Candy Mountains. We axxed and we aled. We spritzed and we sabred. We wined and we dined on award-winning vintages paired with savory farm-to-fork delights, and we connected once again!
We also learned – valuable information for mastering our preferred media and publishing platforms. We discovered proven methods for honing our craft, marketing our content and strengthening our brand, especially in a post-covid creator’s world. We gleaned advice and techniques from industry experts for capitalizing on a sound business strategy, and we connected with brands in collective partnerships. It’s what brings content creators, tourism brands and travel media to TBEX, and what keeps them coming back time after time.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, TBEX IS ABOUT THE PEOPLE. PEOPLE LIKE YOU!
We want to hear your stories about TBEX North America 2022/Spring. Whether they’re stories about the conference, breakout sessions, a party, Pre/Post-BEX tour, FAM trip, or what you learned that is changing how you work and grow. Whether they’re a stories about people you met, a partnership you arranged, or an idea you have for a new project. Whether it’s an experience from a Pre-BEX activity, a post event FAM trip, or whether you connected something about the region to the ongoing narrative of your travels. Please share the content you created for #TBEXTriCities and #TBEX as a result of your experiences.
And now it’s time to share your experiences in the TBEX Tri-Cities Link Round Up! We’ll collect your stories from the Facebook Group, Twitter feeds, and comments in this blogpost. If you’re sharing in the comments here, please include links to your posts. Your stories and blogposts are important, and we’re collecting everything we receive from our attendees with our hosts, partners, and future TBEX hosts.
Submit your story and link only once. This site is consistently moderated, but please understand that it may take up to a couple of weeks for your story to appear.
Only submit stories related to your attendance at TBEX North America 2022/Spring, participation in the events, and your time spent exploring Tri-Cities and post-FAM destinations. Please do not submit previously published work from other TBEX or personal travels.
Please make sure you include a). the title of your story; b). your name and/or blog name; c). the link to your story.
Keep in mind that our hosts want to know about your experiences as a way for them to prepare reports and analysis of the benefit of hosting TBEX and the content that comes out of it. Please help us send them clips by including your story – whether you write it now, next week, next month, or six months from now. We all know that the complexity and depth of our experiences are a powerful tool in anchoring our stories.
We want stories, videos, photography, podcasts, etc. All forms of content and storytelling are welcome!
1. It’s All About the Wine, Prosser Wine!, Roving Vails
2. Badger Mountain Skyline Loop hike in Tri-Cities, Ordinary Adventures
3. 19+ Fun things to do in Tri-Cities, Washington, Ordinary Adventures
4. 4 Incredible hikes near Tri-Cities, Washington, Ordinary Adventures
8. Things to do in Lewiston, Idaho: Hells Canyon, Wine, Nez Perce, Amateur Traveler
9. A Weekend Guide to Spokane, Washington, Brian May Roam
11. 33 Perfect Things to Do on the Olympic Peninsula: Bucket List & Beyond!, History Fan Girl
12. LIGO Observatory Hanford Washington – Tri-Cities, Travel on the Move 77
13. Two outstanding wineries in Tri-Cities Washington, Muret-Gaston and Terra Blanca, Roadrunner Journeys
15. Jetboat Tour Snake River Hells Canyon, Travel On The Move 77
16. 10 Free Things to Do in Vancouver WA #TBEXTricities, Downshifting Pro
17. Things to do in the Yakima Valley, Ripped Jeans & Bifocals
18. How to Plan an Epic Eastern Cascades Road Trip from Seattle, Valerie & Valise
19. Love Black Holes? LIGO Observatory, Valerie & Valise
20. TWO LADY NOSE WAXING TEAM of Tri-Cities, Washington, Jason Rupp
22. Historic Flight Foundation Air Museum Spokane, Travel On The Move 77
25. 11 Best Yakima Restaurants (And The Surrounding Area) | Where to Eat in Yakima Valley, WA, Foodie Flashpacker
26. Long Beach Peninsula Washington, The Mature Traveler
27. Long Beach Oysters, The Mature Traveler
28. Stonehenge Memorial along the Columbia River Gorge, The Mature Traveler
Register NOW to join the TBEX community of content creators, tourism destinations, and travel media partners for TBEX North America 2022/Fall in Lafayette, Louisiana!