We’ve been talking about TBEX Europe in Girona for so long that it’s hard to imagine that it’s almost here. Yesterday we shared some of the bloggers who will be speaking at TBEX Girona, and we have more to confirm in the coming days.
Now, to get you enthusiastic for your time in Spain, we have an infographic to share with you. Use the dates and events on the infographic to help you plan your time in the Costa Brava area.
Let’s take a look:
- Thursday, September 20th – A couple of tours during the day and the kick off Costa Brava dinner.
- Friday & Saturday, September 21st-22nd – TBEX Europe Conference at Girona Conference Center
- Sunday, September 23rd – A choice of tours.
- Monday, September 24th – A number of additional tours are schedule to depart.
- Thursday, September 27th – Monday, October 1st – Free time.
That’s a lot of dates, a lot of events, and a lot of time you can spend in Spain.
But what exactly does it mean?
We can’t give you the full scoop. . . yet. . . but we’ll be announcing these events in detail starting tomorrow. We have options that will allow you to spend nearly two weeks in Spain, networking and learning at TBEX, and then discovering the great stories to be found both in Girona and in the Costa Brava area. We know you’ll love the area and will find plenty of stories to share with your readers; we know your readers will love your stories as well. And it’s all brought to you courtesy of the Costa Brava Tourism Board and its partners.
BUT – these events are only available to registered travel bloggers. If you’ve put off registering for TBEX Europe, don’t put it off any longer. Registration is still available for $100 (for bloggers) and will give you the opportunity to take advantage of all the special offers that are available.
What do YOU want to see in Costa Brava?