TBEX Europe 2015 will be held at the Evenia Olympic Resort, located in a quiet residential area of Lloret de Mar. The closest major airport to Lloret de Mar is in Barcelona (airport code BCN), about 90km (56 miles) away. A regional airport is located in Girona-Costa Brava (airport code GRO), and is about 30km (19 miles) away.
Here are the best ways to get from Barcelona to the Evenia Olympic Resort:
- By Car: Travel north from Barcelona via the coastal C-32 motorway as far as Palafolls, then drive the last 10km along the Gi-600 to Blanes, then on to Lloret de Mar. Approximate travel time 1:10.
- By Car: Traveling south from France, take the AP-7 to Exit 9 (Lloret de Mar), then drive the last 14km along the C-63 road.
- By Bus: Take the bus (Sarbus line) Sarfa from the Airport directly to Lloret de Mar. There are two bus stops in the airport, one in front of Terminal 1, and another in front of Terminal 2 between gates B and C. Buses run every one-two hours, depending on the time of the day. The bus stop in Lloret is about an 8 minute walk or a 3 minute taxi ride. The bus cost is 12.90 Euro. Look for discount ticket information coming soon.
- By Train: There is no train directly to Lloret de Mar. From Terminal 2 of Barcelona Airport take the train to Sants Estació, then change to R1 to Blanes. In Blanes there is a bus every 30 minutes from Blanes to Lloret de Mar, departing every 30 minutes betwen 7:00 to 23:40. The bus takes 20 minutes. A one-way ticket costs 6,15€ for the train, and 1,85€ for the bus (total 8€).
Here is the best way to get from Girona to the Evenia Olympic Resort:
- By Bus: Take the bus Sarfa at the Airport to Lloret de Mar (Sarbus). This service is offered together with Sagales, and the departures are at 8:50, 10:00, 11:50, 14:30, 15:30, 18:00, 20:20 and 23:20. From the bus stop in Lloret to Evenia is about an 8 minute walk or a 3 minute taxi ride. The bus is approximately 35 minutes and costs 10 Euros. Purchase the tickets on the bus.
This transporation information can also be found on the TBEX 2015 page located here.