The application process for TBEX North America 2017 Blogger FAM trips is officially open! These FAM trips will start after the conclusion of the TBEX conference in Huntsville. There are limited spaces available on these trips, so review the information carefully to make sure it is a good fit for you and your readers.
You must be a registered attendee of TBEX North America 2017 to apply for the FAM trips. Full participation in the FAM trip is required. No guests or children under the age of 18 are permitted on these trips. All transportation and accommodations while on the FAM trip will be covered.
It is expected that you will create social and editorial content as a result of your participation in these trips, and that you will provide links to all articles.
These trips are by invitation only following an application process.
Do not apply for a Blogger FAM trip until you have read and understood the following information as non-compliant applications will not be considered. Take time to thoroughly review the trips and submit only ONE application; duplicate applications will not be considered.
- You must be a blogger or other content creator to apply. No industry representatives are allowed on these trips. No spouses, partners, children, or friends may accompany the blogger on these trips.
- You must be registered to attend TBEX to apply for these trips.
- All participants in the Blogger FAM trips must be 18 years of age or older.
- If you blog as a couple or group, each blogger must apply separately for the trips. There is no group or couple application form. Please understand that space on these trips is limited and there is no guarantee that you can be accommodated on the same trip. Many group and/or couples bloggers opt to participate in different trips in order to expand the editorial content that they acquire.
- It expected that social and editorial content will be created as a result of participation in these FAM trips, and that bloggers will provide links to this content in a timely fashion.
- You may select a first, second, and third choice of trip.
The deadline to apply for these trips is Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 5:00 pm Pacific Time.
At that time, the application process will be closed, organized, and submitted to our trip hosts. They will go through their selection process and advise us the names of bloggers selected to participate. We anticipate that it will take one week, and then we will extend invitations to bloggers.
We understand that you need to make travel plans and arrangements, and everyone involved in the process is committed to expediting the process to the extent possible.