TBEX is pleased to offer you the opportunity to connect via BloggerBridge for Speed Networking at TBEX North America in Finger Lakes, New York. Access your TBEX BloggerBridge profile to search participating companies, request Speed Networking appointments, and manage your schedule. Important Note: Only registered Travel Bloggers, Sponsors and PR/Industry who have rented a table will be receiving invitations to the software system.
Please login, complete your profile, and begin the appointment requesting process using the following STEPS:
Access BloggerBridge for TBEX here: https://tbex.bloggerbridge.com/
- To access your account you will need the email address that you used to register for TBEX (This is also your USER NAME)
- If you have already participated in Speed Networking at another TBEX event your password will be the same. If you are new to TBEX or have never used BloggerBridge, click HERE to reset and create a new password.
Complete your profile, including analytics, to give the best impression to the potential sponsors.
Search, message and set up pre-scheduled meetings
Speed Networking Dates & Times:
Wednesday, Sept 12th : 3:15 pm – 5:15 pm
Thursday, Sept 13th : 3:15 pm – 5:15 pm
Location: Corning Museum of Glass
What is Speed Networking?
One on One pre-set meetings that are 8 minutes, with two minutes in between to move to next appointment. We will be making announcements to keep you on schedule as you meet with all of your appointments. Only registered Travel Bloggers, Sponsors and PR/Industry who have rented a table will be receiving invitations to the software system.
Who Can You Meet During These Events?
Speed Networking was created to facilitate networking between Media/Travel Bloggers and Companies (Sponsors and registered Industry Professionals who have purchased a table to participate). Travel Bloggers will be able to request appointments through BloggerBridge with both Sponsors and PR/Industry Professionals with tables and vice versa only.
- Example of allowed messaging and appointments: Travel Blogger <–> Companies
- Example of allowed messaging: Travel Blogger <–> Travel Blogger
- Example of communication not granted: Company <–> Company
Note: Sponsors are being added daily, so it is best practice to regularly review the new company profiles.
Click HERE to watch a past TBEX event YouTube tutorial to help you with BloggerBridge for Speed Networking at TBEX.