Before we send you over to take a look at the tours and activities on offer, please familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms will result in a cancellation of your activity.
- Only registered conference attendees can sign up for tours. If you haven’t registered yet, head on over here to register now . If you are not registered for TBEX North America 2017, your sign up will be cancelled.
- Pre-bex activities are open to both blogger and industry attendees and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. No guests, companions, or plus-ones are permitted unless they, too, are registered.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in TBEX activities, unless specifically noted.
- You must sign up with the same email address used as when you registered for TBEX North America 2017.
- You must sign up individually for your selected activity; you cannot sign up on behalf of another person.
- You may only sign up for one activity per person. If you sign up for more than one, both sign ups will be cancelled and space will be released. Choose carefully. The activities will be opened up for additional signups closer to the event date. This limitation is to allow all attendees an opportunity to sign up for an activity, as well as to prevent double bookings which have resulted in no shows.
- If you make an error in your selection, you should log into your Eventbrite account and cancel the erroneous selection. You can then sign up for your preferred selection. If at any time after your sign up you wish to change your selection, follow this same procedure – log into EventBrite and manage your choices.
- Please arrive at pick-up locations 15 minutes prior to departure time.
- Occasionally a pre-bex activity has to be cancelled, re-scheduled, or altered. You will be advised if this happens, and we appreciate your understanding.
Ready? Go take a look at the TBEX North America 2017 pre-bex activity pages. Then get ready for sign up to open. Remember – only ONE activity (in total) per person at this time.
May 3rd activities are here and May 4th activities are here.