Authority and Social Proof are two of the most important factors when it comes to growing an online audience. The most successful bloggers have used these techniques to get to the top of the blogging game.
However, many bloggers, even experienced ones, are often unaware of what they are and how they can use them to position themselves and grow their online audience.
In this session, Gary will explain the different types of social proof, how to position yourself to maximize your social proof, how social proof differs from authority, and how to increase and express your authority to your audience.
1. What is social proof
2. What is authority
3. What different types of social proof are there
4. How to use social proof to grow your audience
5. How to increase your perceived authority
6. The difference between quantitative and qualitative social proof
7. How to leverage social proof when you are just starting out
8. Developing a long term social proof and authority plan for yourself