Travel Blog Exchange Conference
A. Registration Process and Payment Methods
- Pricing for Travel Blog Exchange (TBEX) passes are tiered to provide several discount opportunities for purchasing early. Payments must be received before the corresponding deadlines to qualify for discount rates. If payment has not been received by midnight PST of the deadline date, registrants will be charged the next tier pricing. This applies to registrants submitting checks, and credit card payments that are denied.
- Discount Codes are assigned by TBEX. TBEX reserves the right to cancel any registrants using unauthorized discount codes.
- Conference registrations will not be confirmed until the completed form and the correct payment is received and processed by TBEX.
- Registrants should obtain confirmation before committing to other travel arrangements.
- TBEX cannot be responsible for your spam filters blocking your confirmation email. Please be sure your spam filters will allow mail from tbexcon.com.
- Your conference registration fee DOES NOT INCLUDE HOTEL ACCOMMODATION costs. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements. You can save significantly on your hotel rates by reserving a room at one of our official hotel partners.
- Payment of on-site registration must be made using a credit card only. No cash or check payments will be accepted on-site.
B. Cancellation Policy
Conference registration can be cancelled only in writing to:
29991 Canyon Hills Road #1709-531
Lake Elsinore, CA 92532
- Conference registrations cancelled on or before July 15th, 2013 will be entitled to a 50% refund. Registrations cancelled after July 15th will not be entitled to a refund.
- Substitutions may be made. If you wish to substitute a participant, you may make the change through the link in your registration confirmation
- All refunds will be made after the Conference and within two months.
C. Conference program
- Conference program is subject to change
D. Participation and Behavior
- TBEX attendees are expected to behave professionally. Excessive use of obscene language, abusive behavior, or threatening behavior directed to any other conference attendee is not conducive to a learning environment and will result in banning from the event.
- Suitcasing: Attendee agrees they will not distribute, or permit to be distributed, any advertising matter, literature, souvenir items or promotional materials in or about the show area under any circumstances. Attendee agrees to not post any signs, advertisements, show bills, lithograph posters or cards of any description on any part of the premises of the Facility. Attendee agrees to not to promote any business or even that is not an official sponsor of TBEX. All of this activity is defined as “Suitcasing” and will result in immediate removal from the premises without warning. Attendee will be required to forfeit their badge immediately and no refunds will be given.
E. TBEX-provided Internet Access
The following uses of TBEX-provided Internet access are not permitted:
- To violate any statutes of the host country & region;
- To vandalize, damage, or disable the property of another individual or organization;
- To access another individual’s materials, information, or files without permission;
- To use scanning or hacking exploit tools on public networks; and,
- To violate copyright or otherwise use the intellectual property of another individual or organization without permission.
F. Personal Property
TBEX accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to personal property.
G. Image Rights Release
As a participant in TBEX, upon the terms herewith stated, I hereby give to TBEX, their heirs, legal representatives and assigns, and those acting with his/her authority and permission:
- The unrestricted right and permission to copyright and use, re-use, sales through any visual or audio media, publish, live streaming and broadcast video or pictures of me or in which I may be included intact or in part, composite or distorted in character or form, without restriction as to changes or transformations in conjunction with my own or a fictitious name, or reproduction hereof in color or otherwise, made through any and all media now or hereafter known for illustration, art, promotion, advertising, trade, or any other purpose whatsoever.
- I also permit the use of any printed material in connection therewith.
- I hereby relinquish any right that I may have to examine or approve the completed product or products or the advertising copy or printed matter that may be used in conjunction therewith or the use to which it may be applied.
- I hereby release, discharge and agree to save harmless TBEX, their heirs, legal representatives or assigns, and all persons functioning under their permission or authority, or those for whom they are functioning, from any liability by virtue of any blurring, distortion, alteration, optical illusion, or use in composite form whether intentional or otherwise, that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture or in any subsequent processing thereof, as well as any publication thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy.
- I hereby affirm that I am over the age of majority and have the right to contract in my own name. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, prior to its execution; I fully understand the contents thereof. This agreement shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns.