This workshop will focus on some simple tools and techniques for improving photos using computer editing software. We’ll demonstrate, using photos taken by TBEX participants at the pre-TBEX photo walk, how some simple editing techniques can improve nearly any photo.
- Very simple post processing with free tools and how to make an image better in a couple of minutes
- Explanation of advanced techniques and tools
- Creative cropping and horizon management
- Options for apps to use for photo processing, from basic/free to more advanced/pay
- How to make the images in your posts pop in just a couple of minutes
- How to level an image
- How to present the same image in multiple ways
- Basic techniques that can be built upon to improve your photography editing skills
- How to find a style and stick with it in a post.
- Easy mistakes to avoid when post-processing