Keystone Resort and Vail Resorts invites you to join us at 11,444
- Date/Time: Friday, June 15 6:00-10:30pm
- Location: The Outpost, Keystone Resort
- Elevation: 11,444 feet
This event will include a spectacular two-gondola ride to the top of Keystone’s North Peak where you’ll enjoy stunning views, a fantastic atmosphere and lively entertainment all compliments of Keystone and Vail Resorts.
Keystone Executive Chef David Scott, Executive Pastry Chef Ned Archibald and guests from Vail Resorts signature dining outlets, including The 10th of Vail Mountain, Beano’s Cabin of Beaver Creek and Seven’s of Breckenridge, will serve a menu filled with classic Colorado tastes and mountain-infused elegance.
Please bring your TBEX registration badge or pick-up your complimentary lift ticket at the Guests Services Building at the base of the River Run Gondola. The party begins as you load the River Run Gondola in Keystone’s River Run Village for the first leg of your ride to the top. Take in breathtaking mountain views as you make your way to Dercum Mountain where you’ll then depart on the Outpost Gondola for the final leg of this scenic journey. Upon arrival at the Outpost you’ll be greeted by amazing views from 11,444 feet.
Complimentary beer and wine will be provided by Anheuser-Busch and Moet-Hennessey. Non-alcoholic beverages are provided by Pepsi Co.
- Keystone and Vail Resorts are thrilled to host the TBEX’12 Opening Night Party, Soiree at the Summit. Please note that you’ll be escaping to 11,444’ above sea level, a journey of 3 miles into the White River National Forest. WiFi and 3G access will be limited in this remote, scenic location.
- We ask that all guests please make their best efforts to join us at The Outpost by 8pm. Keystone Mountain GM John Buhlerwill address the crowd, followed by a short and entertaining Vail Resorts presentation.
- Load time cards will be distributed to guests at TBEX registration on Friday at the Keystone Conference Center. These timed departures from the River Run gondola will help us keep lines to a minimum and create a flow of traffic up the mountain.
- Travel time from theRiverRunVillageto The Outpost is approximately 25 minutes.
- TBEX guests are also invited to Keystone’s Friday Afternoon Club, 3pm-7pm at the Summit House at the top of Dercum Mountain. Friday Afternoon Club is the signature après scene for Keystone’s summer guests. From the Summit House you can quickly and easily make the short trip on the Outpost Gondola to The Outpost for our TBEX Welcome Party.
- Please wear footwear appropriate for a high alpine environment.
- Coats or other warm outer layer are recommended, as nighttime temperatures at 11,444’ feet often dip into the 20s. A coat check will be provided at The Outpost.
- Please, no smoking in the gondola or on the mountaintop. Smoking can ONLY occur in the base Village area. Smoking is prohibited both in the party venue as well as outside on the mountains. Fire danger is high in the mountains and we appreciate your help in keeping our beautiful mountain environment safe.
- Please remember that this party will take you up an additional 2,000 feet in elevation. Please continue to hydrate yourself appropriately throughout the party and be conscious of the heightened affects that alcohol produces at this elevation. Complimentary water will be provided.
- Keystone welcomes TBEX attendees and their friends and family, but our Welcome Party is for registered TBEX attendees only.
Thank you and we look forward to hosting all attendees at a truly unique and fabulous Welcome Party!