Learn from an industry veteran how to capture the best video and audio while on the road.
- Best equipment for traveling videographers: cameras, Tri-pods, computers, lights, mics, batteries, bags etc. plus digital managment after the shoot.
- How to keep your gear safe, dry and ready to go at any time.
- How to shoot a professional video that people will want to watch, not just your Grandmother.
- Recommendations for music, graphics, sound effects etc.
- You and Copyrights – Where to host your videos including the best export, capture rates and settings.
- How to conduct a good interview.
- Different shooting angles and techniques
- Equipment needed to produce professional travel videos
- The best gear for the road
- What Music, graphics and sound effects to use
- Tips on shooting techniques, lighting, audio