It’s been in the works for awhile now, and today we are excited to announce the first group of PRE-BEX Cancun trips and excursions are available for sign up. These trips are available to all TBEX attendees – both bloggers and industry attendees – on a first come, first served basis.
There are 342 spots for sign ups so far, ranging from evening trips to Xoximilco Cancun to all day trips to Xcaret and Explor, to a tour of Xenotes, to animal and acquarium experiences.
And we’re not done yet!
As we were getting these PRE-BEX trips and excursions ready for sign ups, another group came in. We didn’t want to wait on getting these out to you; we know how important it is for you to coordinate your travel plans. Let’s just say that there are a lot more adventures to choose from, both before and after TBEX Cancun.
Now, here are a few things you should know about the sign up process:
- Tour sign ups are located at the bottom of the PRE-BEX tour page.
- Only registered conference attendees can sign up for tours, one tour per person before TBEX and one after. If you’re not registered yet, go here and take care of that first.
- You must sign up with the same email address used as when you registered for TBEX Cancun. This is so we can verify that you are registered.
- All tours are on a first come, first served basis
- A few tours allow a +1 guest at a discounted price. If that option is available, the price will be specified. If it’s not specified, there is no +1 option. Information about how to pay for your +1, along with detailed meeting and departure information, will be published closer to the event.
- The page will be updated as more tours become available, be sure to check back regularly.
- TBEX Cancun FAM trips will be published separately and we’ll let you know just as soon as they are available.
Now go take a look at some of the fun you’re going to have in Cancun.
NOTE: We’ll have information about the TBEX Athens trips and excursions in the next few days.