If you are not registered for TBEX International 2017 in Jerusalem, you cannot participate in these amazing Pre-BEX and Post-BEX tours. Register for TBEX International 2017 here.
Jerusalem, the holiest city in the world. A mecca where 5 millenia of history permeates from hallowed ground, sacred hilltops, and ancient stone walls. Where a multi-cultural melting pot of 800,000 people have bestowed their customs and values on the dynamic social, gastronomic, and cultural atmosphere that embodies Jerusalem today.
TBEX International 2017 is quickly drawing travel bloggers, photographers, social media influencers and new media experts from across the globe. And our hosts at iTravelJerusalem and The Jerusalem Development Authority are offering a series of Pre-BEX and Post-BEX Tours that epitomize the vibrancy and diversity of Israel’s capital city. From 4,000 years of history in the Old City to a dash through the Shuk Machaneh Yehuda to a city-wide Scavenger Hunt and so much more, these tours and activities promise a dynamic and compelling Jerusalem experience for all TBEX International 2017 attendees!
The Pre-BEX tours for TBEX International 2017 will be offered on March 19th, and March 20th, and Post-BEX tours will be offered on March 23rd. Don’t delay! Space is limited and participants will be registered on a first come-first served basis until each tour has reached capacity.
Before we send you over to take a look at the tours and activities on offer, please familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions. We are a community of free spirits and adventurers but we need your cooperation in following these guidelines in order to register you for these activities.
- Only registered conference attendees can sign up for tours. If you haven’t registered yet, head on over here to register now. If you are not registered for TBEX International 2017, you cannot participate in these awesome Pre-BEX and Post-BEX tours.
- Pre-BEX and Post-BEX tours are open to both blogger and industry attendees and are offered on a first come, first served basis. No guests, companions or plus-ones are permitted unless they, too, are registered.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in a TBEX tour, unless specifically noted.
- You must sign up with the same email address used as when you registered for TBEX International 2017.
- You must sign up individually for your selected tour; you cannot sign up on behalf of another person.
- For TBEX International 2017 only, each registered attendee can choose the Walled City Tour (there are numerous tour times for this) PLUS one other tour. This is a special offer from our hosts so that everyone will have the opportunity to experience the 4,000 year history of Jerusalem. Please note: if you sign up for more than the Walled City Tour and one other tour, all your sign ups will be cancelled and space will be released, so please choose carefully. If there are any remaining tour spots open as we near the event date we well open them for another registration, and this opportunity will be announced. We must make these limitations so that all attendees have an opportunity to sign up for a tour, as well as to prevent double bookings which have resulted in no shows.
- If you make an error in your selection, please log into your Eventbrite account and cancel the selection. You can then sign up for your preferred selection. If at any time after your sign up you wish to change your selection, follow this same procedure – log into EventBrite and manage your choices.
- Additional activities, including post- event Blogger FAM trips will be announced very soon. Make sure you’re registered for TBEX International 2017 so you can quickly apply, and stay tuned for our FAM trip announcement.
A huge THANK YOU to iTravelJerusalem and the Jerusalem Development Authority and their partners for compiling this phenomenal group of Pre-BEX and Post-BEX tours.
Are you ready? Go take a look at the TBEX International 2017 pre-BEX Tour and post-BEX Tour pages. Then simply select your Walled City Tour time and one other tour, and sign up. Remember – only ONE activity other than the Walled City Tour per person at this time.
We’ll see you in Jerusalem!!!! #tbexjlm