Are you ready for some summer fun in Stockholm?
We’re excited about heading to the capital of Sweden for TBEX Europe 2016 and are even more excited about announcing our Pre-Bex tours and activities. The Pre-Bex activities will be offered on July 12-14th, the days leading up to TBEX Europe 2016.
Before we send you over to take a look at the tours and activities on offer, please familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms will result in a cancellation of your activity.
- Only registered conference attendees can sign up for tours. If you haven’t registered yet, head on over here to register now . If you are not registered for TBEX Europe 2016, your sign up will be cancelled.
- Pre-bex activities are open to both blogger and industry attendees and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. No guests, companions, or plus-ones are permitted unless they, too, are registered.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in TBEX activities, unless specifically noted. There are several pre-bex activities which are open to children under the age of 18, but remember, children must be registered to participate.
- You must sign up with the same email address used as when you registered for TBEX Europe 2016.
- You must sign up individually for your selected activity; you cannot sign up on behalf of another person.
- You may only sign up for one activity per person. If you sign up for more than one, both sign ups will be cancelled and space will be released. Choose carefully. The activities will be opened up for additional signups closer to the event date. This limitation is to allow all attendees an opportunity to sign up for an activity, as well as to prevent double bookings which have resulted in no shows.
- If you make an error in your selection, you should log into your Eventbrite account and cancel the erroneous selection. You can then sign up for your preferred selection. If at any time after your sign up you wish to change your selection, follow this same procedure – log into EventBrite and manage your choices.
- Additional activities, including pre- and post- event Blogger FAM trips will be announced as soon as available.
A very BIG THANK YOU to the Visit Stockholm and their partners for putting together this great group of activities.
Ready? Go take a look at the TBEX Europe 2016 pre-bex activity and post-bex activity pages. Then get ready for sign up to open. Remember – only ONE activity (in total) per person at this time.
July 12th activities are here and July 13th activities are here and July 14th activities here sign ups are now open.
NOTE: Information about multi-day blogger trips will be announced separately, as will information about TBEX North America and TBEX Asia.