We explored Jerusalem, the holiest of lands, where we walked in the footsteps of deity. We reveled in The Shuk by day, and a Spectacular like no other by night. We dined on hummus, falafel and shaksuka. We watched the sunrise over ancient city walls from the seat of a bicycle, reveled the the Israeli culture, and found ourselves deeply mystified by its complexity. And we discovered Jerusalem is saturated in layers that when peeled away, provide a boundless supply of stories for the telling.
We learned valuable information for mastering our preferred media and publishing platforms. We discovered proven methods for honing our craft and strengthening our brand. We gleaned advice and techniques from industry experts for capitalizing on a sound business strategy. That’s what brings bloggers, vloggers and social media influencers to TBEX, and what keeps them coming back time after time.
But most importantly, TBEX is about the people. People like you.
We want to hear your story about TBEX International 2017. Whether it’s a story about the conference, the breakout sessions, a party, or what you learned that is changing how you work and grow. Whether it’s a story about someone you met, a business deal you arranged, or an idea you have for a new project. Whether it’s an experience from a pre-bex activity, a post-bex FAM trip, or whether you connected something about Jerusalem to the ongoing narrative of your personal travels. Please share the content you created for #tbexjlm as a result of your experiences with TBEX International 2017.
Please leave your name, the link, and the title of your story in the comments box below. We will add your story here and share the collection we receive with our hosts and their partners.
- Submit your story and link only once. This service is moderated and it may take a couple of days for your story to appear.
- Only submit stories related to your attendance at TBEX, participation in the events, and your time spent exploring Jerusalem. Do not submit previously published work.
- Please make sure you include a). the title of your story; b). your name and/or blog name; c). the link to your story.
- Please take in mind that our hosts want to know about your experiences as a way for them to prepare reports and analysis of the benefit of hosting TBEX and the content that comes out of it. Please help us send them clips by including your story – whether you write it now, next week, next month, or a year from now. We all know that our experiences have a way of creeping into many of our stories.
- We want stories, videos, photography, podcasts, etc. All forms of content and storytelling is welcome.