We’re very excited to have Eurail back as a sponsor for TBEX Europe 2015 in Lloret de Mar, and even more excited about the special promotion they are running for bloggers attending the event.
Eurail was launched in 1959, and since then has been helping travelers visit Europe, enjoying the sites and pace of travel that is only available by rail. The company offers a range of European rail passes based on the countries you want to visit and how many train travel days you need.
You can enjoy the Eurail experience first hand with a special TBEX Europe 2015 promotion. The promotion provides for a total of 50 rail passes for bloggers to be used for travel with their family or friends, giving you a chance to discover Europe by rail and generate editorial content for your blog. A choice of Eurail or InterRail passes is available.
- The Eurail Global Pass gives you the freedom to discover up to 24 countries by train, including perennial favorites like France, Italy, and Spain. The pass is valid for 10 travel days within a two month period and has a value of $811 for adults. This pass is for non-European residents.
- The InterRail Global Pass is valid for 22 consecutive days of travel and has a value of €760. This pass is for European residents.
Whether you have already experienced the fun of train travel, or have been eager to give it a try, you’ll want to check out the details of this special offer.
- Passes will be awarded based on an application process. You can fill out the application here. Be sure to specify your address as it will be used to determine the appropriate type of pass for your travel.
- There are a limited number of passes available for use immediately before and after TBEX, the rest of the passes can be used within one year after TBEX Europe 2015. Please indicate time frame you are applying for. Again, that’s pre-TBEX, post-TBEX, or some time later this year.
- You can specify how many passes you are applying for, including for a traveling companion or your family (up to a maximum of four).
- You will receive a booking form from Eurail that will be used to book your train travel. Requests for travel dates should be submitted as far in advance as possible; last minute requests for pass use may not be able to be filled.
- Eurail will make determination on how distribution of passes shall occur and their decision is final.
Application for passes to be used immediately before and after TBEX will be processed as soon as received, with applicants notified as soon as possible. These passes are good for travel to and from Barcelona or Girona, along with such additional travel as allowed by the specific pass. You must be registered to attend TBEX to receive the pass.
All other passes (for use during 2015) will be awarded during TBEX Europe; you must be present to be awarded the passes.
Are you excited about train travel in Europe? Go apply for these passes today, and when you’re at TBEX be sure to stop by and thank our sponsor Eurail for their generosity.
The deadline to apply for these Eurail passes is April 20th, midnight Pacific Time.