Today opens the application process for post-TBEX Blogger Trips around Costa Brava.
Our host destination and their partners have worked hard to put together these 21 trip, with diverse focus and opportunities, giving bloggers plenty to choose from. From cycling the Pyrenees to discovering the culture of Barcelona, from digging into fashion to enjoy the easy pace of the fishing village of Baix Empordà, from visiting the Monastery of Montserrat to outdoor camping experiences — you’re certain to find something that will tempt you to linger in Catalunya.
You can find a full listing of all 21 blog trips, including destinations, specific activities, fitness levels, and dates here.
A few important reminders about the blogger trips.
- You must be registered for TBEX Europe 2015 to be considered for a trip. Head over here to register (prices go up February 6th).
- These trips are open to bloggers and other content creators only. Sorry, no industry representatives, guests, or children permitted.
- EVERY blogger must submit an individual application, there are no group or couple applications.
- You may specify your top 3 trip choices. Please review all the trip opportunities and make your selections carefully.
- The link to the application form can be found on the trip description page.
The deadline to apply for these blogger trips is Monday, February 16th, at midnight, Pacific Time. We will try to notify all bloggers of their selection for the trips the following week. Remember, you must be registered to be eligible to participate in a blogger trip.