Tour sign-up’s are closed at this time as of July 15th, 2018. Please visit the tour desk on site in Ostrava to see
about adding, changing, cancelling a tour. See tour desk days/times/locations HERE
Before we send you over to take a look at the Post-BEX tours and activities on offer, please familiarize yourself with the following terms and conditions. Failure to comply with these terms will result in a cancellation of your activity.
- Only registered conference attendees can sign up for tours. If you haven’t registered yet, head on over here to register now . If you are not registered for TBEX Europe 2018, your sign up will be cancelled.
- Post-BEX tours are open to both blogger and industry attendees and are offered on a first come, first serve basis. No guests, companions, or plus-ones are permitted unless they, too, are registered.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to participate in TBEX activities, unless specifically noted.
- You must sign up with the same email address used as when you registered for TBEX Europe 2018.
- You must sign up individually for your selected activity; you cannot sign up on behalf of another person.
- IMPORTANT !!! – You may only sign up for ONE Pre-BEX or Post-BEX Tour per registered attendee. Post-BEX Tours are listed below. If you sign up for more than one Pre- OR Post-BEX tour, all sign ups will be cancelled and space will be released without notice.
- Each person needs to sign up under their own name and own email address, Please DO NOT sign up anyone you are traveling with under your name. Choose carefully. This limitation is to allow all attendees an equal opportunity to sign up for a FREE tour/activity, as well as to prevent double bookings which have resulted in no shows.
- If you need to cancel any Pre/Post-BEX tour you have signed up for at anytime before the event for any reason PLEASE email email@example.com ASAP to do so. Others can then take your cancelled spot(s). Thank you for your understanding and cooperation with this.
- Please arrive at pick-up locations 15 minutes prior to departure time. Occasionally a post-BEX tour has to be cancelled, re-scheduled, or altered. You will be advised if this happens, and we appreciate your understanding.
- Ready? Go take a look at the TBEX Europe 2018 Post-BEX Tour pages. Remember – only ONE activity (in total) per person at this time.
July 29th activities are here.