Caroline Bean, Director of Social Media, Greater Philadelphia Tourism Marketing Corporation
- Do you represent or work for a DMO?
- Do you represent or work for a hotel, resort, airline, cruise line, rail, tour operator, attraction, restaurant, booking site, mobile app, or other travel industry related product or service?
- Do you work in Marketing, PR, Social Media or Community Management?
- Are you looking to meet with influential travel / lifestyle bloggers and traditional travel media?
- Would you like to learn how to use social media to sell your destination or travel industry brand?
- Would you like to learn how to provide better customer service using social media?
- Would you like to turn your locals and visitors into evangelists for your brand?
- Would you like to be a part of the future of travel media?
Then TBEX is the Must-Attend event of the year for you!
If you want to meet face-to-face with leading Travel Bloggers from around the world and talk to them about your business, you will find them at TBEX. Last year attendees came from 36 different countries.
You’ll get to mingle with the travel industry’s social media leaders, enjoy 2 full days of networking with your peers and soak up countless tips and new strategies.
The level of influence each Blogger has over their audience is something that can’t be bought, traded or exchanged but it can be tapped into and leveraged during TBEX.
Travel bloggers come to TBEX to meet new sponsors and vendors for their blogs, to learn more about the art of travel writing, and how to deliver more value for the sponsors who support their business.
Amy Jackson, Tripit.com
TBEX Tickets WILL SELL OUT! In order to keep the learning experience and the exclusive connections between brands and travel bloggers a comfortable one space is extremely limited.
BOOK YOUR TICKET NOW!
With over 700 attendees you could feel the progress being made and practically seeing the inspiration flying around, passing between attendees, speakers and sponsors. It was an honor for Vail Resorts and Keystone to host such an influential group of forward-thinking individuals and it was amazing to see the results happen instantaneously, with literally millions of social impressions and hundreds of blog posts even before the weekend event was over.”
Kelly Ladyga, VP, Corporate Communications. Vail Resorts, Inc.
Experience Speed Networking where Brands meet Bloggers!
Speed Networking is a Huge Favorite for everyone who attends TBEX. The room is literally buzzing with excitement and energy from influential bloggers and travel brand who want to meet with each other.
The high level connections made here can’t be found at any other event in one place for anyone in the travel industry. The Top Influential Bloggers in the travel industry are all in one room during the Speed Networking session, hopping from one table to the next.
What Makes TBEX Different?
On top of meeting friendly travel bloggers and travel industry pros who want to help your business succeed, here’s what makes TBEX unique:
- Actionable, Valuable Content — Our educational sessions are years ahead of anything you will find at other travel industry conferences. Our conference sessions are always educational and never a sales pitch…. A TBEX Guarantee.
- Lots of networking opportunities — you’ll make priceless connections at TBEX during Speed Networking, our community lunches and world renowned parties.
- A World Class Destination — TBEX is always held at unique destinations that inspire creativity and collaboration.
- FUN!! TBEX is more than your typical conference. TBEX is an experience, TBEX is an adventure.
Grab your ticket Before TBEX is SOLD OUT
Jessica Skelton, Marketing Communications Specialist, Room 77
Jaume Marin, Marketing Director, Costa Brava Board of Tourism – Costa Brava, Spain
All that social activity is about sharing experiences and inviting people who may be in the same room or continents away to join you for the ride. It’s the very essence of travel journalism and collectively the TBEX community is leading the way, harnessing new technology to bring travel to life in ways we never before imagined.
It is clear how committed the community is to individual and collective improvement. Every session was packed to the doors (and sometimes beyond) and every one was followed by long lines to ask more questions of the speakers. I’ve had a front-row seat over the past year as the Blogworld team assembled the program and built the conference. I saw from day one how they viewed the content, structure and experience from the delegates’ eyes and created a program to inspire and educate.
Andrew Weir is Vice President, Communications of Tourism Toronto. Follow him at @ABWeir.
Rich Grant, Director of Communications, VISIT DENVER