“This was probably the best conference I’ve ever attended. This is no exaggeration. I’ve attended dozens of conferences in and outside the travel industry. In terms of a straight return on investment, it was easily the most productive conference I’ve ever attended.”
Gary Arndt, Travel Blogger, Everything-Everywhere.com
- Are you a Travel Blogger and wish you could connect with other like-minded professionals who share your passion and do what you do?
- Have you ever wanted to take your travel writing, photography or video skills to a higher level?
- Have you ever wanted to improve the business aspects of your blogging?
- Do you want to learn new ways to monetize your content?
- Are you looking to meet new potential sponsors?
- Would you like to attract more traffic to your site?
- Have you been wanting to attend a conference where you could learn from the experts who’ve gone before you and who can show you the way?
- Have you been looking for inspiration, to recharge your batteries at a destination that’ll feed your passion for travel, writing or photography?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you’ve come to the right place! TBEX is the event you have been looking for.
Andy Hayes, Web Strategist & Travel Publisher
TBEX will sell out GET YOUR TICKET NOW
TBEX attracts the best and the brightest in the travel blogging industry. This is the place where Travel Bloggers from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire one another. To share tips, strategies and tools that advance your skills in writing, photography, video, SEO, marketing, social media, and building community.
TBEX is where you can learn how to make your blog memorable, develop your own niche and stand out from the crowd. All the while you will be networking and meeting face to face with hundreds of amazing destinations, travel brands, marketing and PR professionals who are looking to connect with bloggers just like you.
Chris Gray Faust, Chris Around The World
Will you be included at the next exciting, educational event this year?
What do you experience when you get to attend the world’s best travel blogging conference?
Here’s a quick video to give you a glimpse of the warm welcome Dublin had for the TBEX Community during the opening night reception last October:
BOOK NOW before TBEX sells out
Jennifer Miner, The Vacation Gals
What are the Top 5 Reasons to attend TBEX this year?
- Connect with like-minded peers who are just as passionate about travel and travel writing as you are. Rub shoulders with industry experts and brainstorm ideas to make more money from your blog with content creators just like you.
- Be Inspired! Get Motivated, Refreshed and Revived so you’ll be ready to rock your blog when you return home. (Or get to the next destination you explore.)
- Get Educated. Learn the latest blogging strategies from the best in the industry. Learn how to be a better writer. Discover how to use attention grabbing images for your blog — even if you’re not a trained professional photographer.
- Meet Sponsors from amazing destinations, travel industry brands, marketing and PR pros from around the world who want to meet you. The Speed Networking sessions are the highlight of TBEX. You’ll get to showcase your skills as a blogger, and demonstrate how your audience is a perfect for the businesses who will benefit from your skills as a Travel Blogger.
- Experience VIP Treatment in a city that wants your attention. Have FUN doing what you love to do: Travel. Explore the nooks and crannies from locals who know the town best. Enjoy the excitement of a new city and the cool destinations you’ll want to write about.
Don’t be left on stand-by. Join the Travel Blogging Conference everybody is talking about! Join us this year, where it’s guaranteed to be a memorable event!
TBEX tickets will SELL OUT. Space is extremely limited. In order to keep the learning experience and the exclusive connections to brands looking for travel bloggers a comfortable one; book your ticket now! Don’t miss out on the world’s favorite travel blogging conference of the year!
Want to watch Audrey Scott and Dan Knoll’s closing keynote from TBEX Dublin that received a standing ovation?
See why Travel Bloggers rank TBEX as their #1 conference to attend every year and how they were inspired at the last sold out TBEX event:
Don’t just take our word on why you must attend the next TBEX event. See what Travel Blogger, Jessica Glynn from TheGapYearGuru.com had to say about her last experience at TBEX:
TBEX isn’t just a conference, it’s an experience. A life changing, Inspiring, CRAZY FUN, experience.
If you are a travel blogger, let your senses lead you to next year’s TBEX!
This event WILL be Sold Out Soon!