The first global standard that certifies the accessibility level of hotels / conference centers, for people with disabilities and senior citizens
Who is it for?
- Hotels / Conference Centers: endeavoring to achieve ACCESSIBILITY PASS certification, to verify the provision of accessible environment according to a global standard
- Individuals: seeking to book hotels / conference centers certified by ACCESSIBILITY PASS, the only scheme that guarantees reliable information and accessibility-level classification
How it works?
- The certification is based on 3 pillars: (i) infrastructure (ii) services offered and (iii) personnel’s capability to serve people with accessibility needs
- The certification combines 5 Accessibility Types with 4+1 Accessibility Levels:
- Types: Motor, Visual, Hearing, Cognitive, Senior Citizen
- Levels: A, AA, AAA, AAA+, Senior Citizen Friendly